Of course there is! Most police officers go on to lead full and active lives for many years.
Whilst a small number may settle quietly into full retirement and “never work again” most enter into a whole new and exciting phase of their lives. Some need something new out of necessity. Others simply still feel active enough to want to “keep at it”. And stay challenged. That’s where EPIC comes in. EPIC, Ex Police in Industry and Commerce, was established in 1979 and is the only Business Networking Association for former officers of all ranks.
Strict vetting requirements give us the ability to truly claim that our members are “Integrity Assured”.
Members are both employed and self employed and enjoy a range of benefits not least of which are :
- Comprehensive, evolving, secure members website containing tips and advice
- Peer Networking
- Support from those who have made the transition to commercial life
- Business Mentoring
- Licensed use of the “Integrity Assured” logo.
- Training courses
- Members Forum
- Opportunities for collaborative working.
- Job opportunities
For more information, to book an event, or to request a membership application form visit www.epic-uk.com or call member support now on
Telephone 0845 519 8609 Quote Reference POLFED-2011
Make EPIC part of the rest of your next working life
Leaving or retiring soon?
See website for details or call now for details of our exclusive transition courses where we will :-
- Look at identifying your skill sets and how to capitalise most on your experience.
- Look at the world of Security and Risk
- Look at how to set up in business if going self employed
- Look at continuous professional development
- Look at the reality of what employers are seeking