Property services for Police Federation members
Slater and Gordon offer a complete range of property and conveyancing law advice and services. We deal with all aspects of residential and leasehold conveyancing, including re-mortgaging and transfers of equity.
Conveyancing doesn’t have to be complicated. We guide you through the process and keep you updated every step of the way. We pride ourselves on making your transaction run as smoothly and as stress free as possible. At every step, we work to protect your best interests. We’ll make sure you get fast, effective advice which is essential for a successful transaction. Whether you’re a first time buyer, up-sizing, downsizing, buying or selling we can help.
Our services include:
- Sales and purchases of house and flats
- Transfers of equity
- Shared ownership, including staircasing transactions
- New build/ off-plan purchases
- Acquisition and disposal for sites for residential development
- Ground rent sales
- Shared equity including Government Help to Buy scheme
- Deeds of easements
- Lease extensions
- Deeds of variations (including both variations and variations to restrictive covenants)
- Reconstructions titles where deeds have been lost
Our property specialists operate across the country and can offer immediate and accessible representation anywhere in the UK.
To obtain a free quotation without obligation call us on Freephone 0800 884 0014 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting POLFED in the heading.