If you are thinking of buying your first home, moving house or are wondering how re-mortgaging could help keep your mortgage costs down, then book your slot on a Police Mutual Mortgage Clinic. You’ll have the opportunity to discuss your mortgage needs with an impartial mortgage advisor.
The Mortgage Advice Service from Police Mutual is an independent service that searches the whole of the mortgage market to find the most suitable deal for you. With access to thousands of products and exclusive deals, you can rest assured you’re in safe hands. Their advisors are not tied to a particular bank or building society. They are totally independent and impartial, so there is no hard sell.
The one-to-one sessions are free to attend and they run regularly throughout the year. So, if you are …
- Considering your options because your current deal is about to end
- Thinking about buying your first home
- Looking for a Help to Buy scheme
- Moving house
- OR looking at Buy-to-let
…whatever situation you’re in, Police Mutual are there to help.
98% of the members who responded to the Police Mutual customer satisfaction survey said they’d recommend the Police Mutual Mortgage Advice Service to a colleague or family member*.
We have arranged for a Police Mutual Mortgage Advisor to provide Mortgage Clinics at the following locations across Gloucester on the following dates:
- 8th May, Federation Office, Hucclecote
- 5th June, Federation Office, Hucclecote
- 8th August, Police HQ, Quedgeley (Coln Room)
- 11th September, Police HQ, Quedgeley (Coln Room)
- 2nd October, Police HQ, Quedgeley (Coln Room)
- 6th November, Federation Office, Hucclecote
- 4th December, Police HQ, Quedgeley (Coln Room)
It’s easy to book your place, just follow these steps…
- Click on this link: https://www.policemutual.co.uk/mortgages and select the tab “Mortgage Clinics”
- Choose your preferred date and fill in the required information
- Police Mutual will get back to you and book you a Mortgage Clinic appointment
*Based on 185 responses from Police Mutual members who arranged a mortgage. Survey conducted between 01/08/18 and 31/12/18.
Police Mutual is an Introducer Appointed Representative of Mortgage Excellence Plc (MEX) which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. MEX, trading as Police Mutual, is registered in England and Wales No. 03527577. Registered office: Alexandra House, Queen Street, Lichfield, Staffordshire, WS13 6QS.