If you pay tax, there’s a fairly high chance you’ve paid too much!
Over 1 in 3 taxpayers have paid more tax than they needed to after being given the wrong tax code by HMRC.
If you know what to look for you might be able to spot where HMRC has sent you or your employer the wrong codes in the last 4 years and then sort the problem yourself. If not, The Tax Refund Company and are pleased to offer you the opportunity to receive a professional tax code review, by their leading tax code experts. They will check the tax you’ve paid in the last 4 years and get your money back from HMRC if you’ve paid too much.
If you wish to use the service, the main facts you need to know are:
- Your review is FREE if you do not get a tax refund
- For every £1 refunded, you keep 62p (minimum fee £38*)
- You keep 100% of any future savings you make from a new tax code
- Don’t worry if you haven’t kept your payslips as they can work without them
- Dog handlers in particular are frequently found to have paid too much tax
To find out if you are due a refund click here
This is your hard earned money. Why let The Revenue keep it?
* If your refund is under £38, the minimum fee will be reduced to the same value as your refund so you have nothing more to pay.
Call The Tax Refund Company Customer Service Team on
0161 968 7345 (Mon–Fri 9am–5pm) or see their FAQ’s at www.thetaxrefundcompany.co.uk/faqs